Dr Rakesh Thaper
Clinical Director & Mentor
BDS, MDS- periodontology (King George Medical College)
Diplomate - International Congress of Implantologists
Fellow - International Society of Oral Implantologists
Spl. Implantology, Gum Surgeries, Surgical Extractions
Dr Rakesh Thaper is one of the foremost dental surgeons in India. He is a pioneer in the field of Dental Implants & Periodontal surgeries with a vast clinical experience of more than 36 years.
He always had keen interest in Prosthodontics ( Crowns, bridges, Dentures) since his college years, leading him to develop his skills in the field. He developed his personal Ceramic Lab, which was the first in Rajasthan and still one of the best In-Clinic labs in India.
He currently is the Chief Dental Surgeon & Chief Mentor at Thaper Dental Clinic.
1. Diplomate of International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
2. Professor Periodontology, Jaipur Dental College, Jaipur.
3. Chairman IX National Confer. of Indian Society of Oral Implantologists, Jaipur.
4. Organizing Secretary 52nd Indian Dental Conference, Jaipur.
5. Pioneer in setting up a ceramic lab and introducing single sitting RCT, Dental Implants, Bone augmentation and tissue engineering in Rajasthan.
6. Past Vice President Rajasthan State Dental Council.
7. Original research on Bone augmentation techniques in Periodontal Defects.
8. Published Research and clinical articles in Journal of the Indian Dental association.
9. Conducted Pre conference courses and workshops at various National and International Conferences on topics of Dental Implants, Periodontics, Aesthetic Dentistry and Endodontics.
10. Keynote speaker, Podium speaker, Guest lecturer and Panelist at various National & International Conferences.